Current Personal Injury Jobs
JUNIOR LEGAL SECRETARY/LEGAL ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
We strive to find people who are motivated and passionate about what they do, who love working in a team environment and have great interpersonal skills and initiative. A professional & self-motivated Junior Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant will join our busy, hardworking Sydney office working within a collaborative team environment.
You will work closely with a highly regarded senior lawyer and another junior lawyer in Motor Vehicle Accidents, Work Accidents, Public Liability Claims and Work Injury Damages claims. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a team;
- Liaise with the Solicitors to ensure clients receive great service;
- Manage and update software systems as required;
- Liaise with clients, insurers, doctors, hospitals and government departments by phone, email and correspondence;
- General administration tasks as directed.
- Administration functions including printing and saving correspondence;
- Sending and saving emails and correspondence;
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Transcribing and preparing letters, emails, documents and forms;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained.
- Demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, empathy and responsibility;
- Customer Service skills are essential;
- Professional phone manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- An entry level foundation of administration/clerical skills in a legal or similar environment;
- An ability to maintain high quality work with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong word processing skills with minimum 60 words per minute typing speed;
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite;
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Organised and professionally presented.
This is not a role suitable for a law graduate or a solicitor.
The right person will find the position very rewarding in all ways. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
ONLY FULL-TIME CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.
Please send your resume to email@example.com