Current Personal Injury Jobs - NSW, QLD, WA & ACT
Legal Secretary/Paralegal (Workers' Compensation & CTP)
- Leading personal injury law firm
- CBD Location
- Workers' Compensation/ CTP practice
Firths The Compensation Lawyers are a leading national plaintiff personal injury law firm with a reputation second to none. We are seeking talented paralegal/ legal secretary with NSW CTP, workers' compensation, WID and CLA experience.
About the role
Firths are currently seeking an experienced legal paralegal / legal secretary to join its busy Sydney practice. This is a well resourced and supported team, as the volume of the practice makes it very fast paced, so you will need to be organised and thrive on being busy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4+ years personal injury legal experience (predominantly in NSW CTP, workers' compensation, WID & CLA);
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- are highly organized, can multi-task and can meet deadlines;
- love to work in a vibrant, fast-paced environment.
A generous remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Client Services / Paralegal
Firths The Compensation Lawyers are a leading law firm specialising in Compensation claims. We strive to find people who are motivated and passionate about what they do, who love working in a team environment and have great interpersonal skills and initiative. A professional & self-motivated client services / paralegal will join a busy, hardworking Sydney office to manage the inbound new client enquiries.
You will be the first point of contact for client enquiries for Motor Vehicle Accidents, Work Accidents, Public Liability Claims, Medical Negligence claims and Total and Permanent Disability claims. These responsibilities will include;
- Work as part of a team to take and process new client enquiries;
- Ensure enquiries are followed up within the set time frames;
- Liaise between the potential client and Solicitor to ensure clients receive great service;
- Manage and update software systems as required;
- Book new client appointments as required;
- Liaise with Management regarding issues, timeline scheduling and client problems;
- General administration tasks as directed.
- Administration functions including printing and saving correspondence;
- Sending and saving emails and correspondence;
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained.
- Demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, empathy and responsibility;
- Experience in a similar customer service role is ideal but not essential;
- Customer Service skills are essential;
- Professional phone manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with clients;
- An ability to prioritise and escalate workflows and enquiries when required;
- Experience in a service based environment;
- An intermediate foundation of administration/ paralegal/ clerical skills in a legal or similar environment;
- An ability to maintain high quality work with exceptional attention to detail;
- Word processing skills;
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite;
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Organised and professionally presented.
The right person will find the position very rewarding in all ways. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org