Current Personal Injury Positions
TPD/ Superannuation Paralegal - Sydney CBD
We have an opportunity for a full-time paralegal to join our growing TPD/ Super claims practice.
Your role will see you assisting the team and senior lawyers and undertaking tasks such as creating / drafting basic letters, liaising with clients, doctors, insurers and solicitors, filing, photocopying, sending emails and database and file management. You will join a busy, high performing and collaborative team.
- Ability to work independently and to work in a team;
- Excellent written and verbal confirmation skills;
- Very organised and tidy approach to work;
- Maintain physical and electronic files;
- Ability to prioritise work;
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Have a common-sense approach to work;
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills;
- Willingness to continue to develop your legal knowledge; and
- Ability to meet deadlines and assist other members of the team.
Previous experience managing TPD (total permanent disablement) claims vis superannuation funds/ insurance policies is advantageous.
Firths are committed to creating a successful, happy and healthy work environment. This is a great opportunity to consolidate your experience to date, be part of our highly successful, fast-paced TPD team.
Only applicants that can work on a full-time basis need apply. Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience.