You may have a Medical Negligence Compensation claim if your medical practitioner or medical provider:
- Failed to warn you of the risks of an operation or procedure
- Failed to diagnose a specific condition
- Failed to perform a procedure with reasonable care and skill as expected of a practitioner
- Failed to refer a patient to an appropriate specialist
- Failed to provide adequate post-operative care
As there are strict time limits for Medical Negligence claims, it is important you contact us as soon as possible after your medical injury so we can lodge the necessary claim forms with the appropriate organizations. Before signing any documentation in relation to your medical injury, please speak to one of our experts to ensure you do not forfeit your right to claim damages.
We act on a No Win No Fee basis which can help alleviate the financial stress and uncertainty after suffering a medical injury. Our compensation lawyers can commence a claim to recover your losses, both past, and future, without the requirement for payment until the claim is successfully finalised.
Total & Permanent Disability
Depending on the severity of your medical injury, you may be eligible to make a separate claim for Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD). You may be entitled to claim for TPD compensation in addition to your Medical Negligence claim.